Why Choose KDG Surfacing?
- We’re cost-effective, dependable and always deliver and complete your tar and chip driveways within specified timeframes.
- Our tar and chip contractors use quality materials, expert tradespeople and are perfectionists at our trade.
- We are highly experienced and confident in our ability to deliver the perfect finish to every project.
- We have several repeat customers and an exceptional reputation within the resurfacing industry.
Why Choose A Tar And Chip Driveway?
Tar and chip surfacing is mainly used to resurface areas such as homeowners’ driveways and roadways. When preparing for tar and chip driveway installation, the Tar and chip are typically laid on an existing concrete or tarmac base, with a tar and chip finish applied and press-rolled onto a bitumen tar surface. For an impressive, hard-wearing, and natural finish, tar and chip driveways are a popular alternative to tarmac surfacing or block paving.
The main benefits of using tar and chip include:
- Tar and chip surfacing gives a very natural-looking surface, hardwearing and offers good traction.
- Tar and chip surfaces can withstand all weather conditions and are more durable than gravel.
- Tar and chip is the most cost-effective service available, making it ideal for those on a budget.
Surface dressing is a hot layer of binder covered with a chosen aggregate, there are different types of binder depending on the varying sizes of the aggregate available
Surface dressing is perfect if your existing surface has a lot of cracks and requires some repairs, it can be applied over tarmac, asphalt, concrete and tar and chip.
How To Book Tar And Chip Contractors
Booking with us is simple, fast and safe. Our previous tar and chip driveway Norfolk clients have been thrilled with their projects. We pride ourselves on gaining regular repeat customers and excellent word of mouth reviews in and around the local area. Our highly qualified team of tar and chip specialists are always on hand to answer any of your questions or to offer advice about your planned project.
We understand the importance of meeting your deadlines and maintain excellent customer communication. To discuss your project online, please use the contact page here. If you would prefer to give us a call, then we can be reached on 01379 642356 or 07850 973264. We look forward to hearing from you!